Pétalo is a single storey property with an additional basement storage area that is accessed both internally and externally. The main floor is an incredible 4.5m in height through the central living area providing additional light and an elegant atmosphere. A key feature for this property is that the lounge, master bedroom and secondary bedroom open via sliding glass doors directly onto the exterior social area.
Floor area (Main Level): 166
Petalo villas are located in a gated and private development with cul-de-sac that cleverly contrasts state-of-the-art contemporary property designs with an ambient warmth of vegetation and lighting to provide elegant homes that are a joy to inhabit. This combination of loving care and delectable style is visible throughout all of the finer details of the development plans, such as the carpentry finishes, the indirect illumination lighting, the natural stone flooring and the lush garden landscaping.
The developer looks to exceed current market expectations in this new modern development:
- exquisite selection of high-quality materials to include flooring (inside & out), worktops, backsplash, lighting, swimming pool tiles, etc
- high-end German kitchens by Siematic
- an open-plan relationship between kitchen, terraces and lounge area
- pre-installation for security systems
- a sophisticated interior colour palette to unite floors, walls, bathrooms and kitchen
- energy efficient build techniques & B-rated energy certificate
- swimming pools with salt water chlorination systems
- aesthetic perimeter walling with entrance gates for street-side villas
- under-floor heating throughout
- landscaping to allow flow of light & welcome shade, plus protects privacy on boundary lines
- feature stairways
- “courtyard” concept influenced by traditional Spanish botanical gardens
- a seamless connection between internal and external flooring for maximised spatial perception plus floor-to-ceiling glass façades.
The interior designs have been composed by an American design consultancy to ensure that the very finest techniques and materials are applied, providing a contemporary and enjoyable environment. Each finish has been selected on its individual merit of quality, as well as its compatibility with the universal property design and its Southern Spanish surroundings.
- Tribeca flooring by Porcelanosa
- Natural stone tile 80x80 upgrade option
- LED recessed lighting fixtures by KSR Lighting
- Indirect lighting features for lounge & master suite 40x40
- Rain shower & thermostatic spa controls
A home should be beautiful. But it needs to be practical too! We take a pride in the practicality of our homes – ensuring that all of life’s most basic requirements have been considered from the outset. Our property designs include the following benefits:
- expansive storage spaces
- internal/ external access to the basement
- separate pantry area beside kitchen
- en-suite bathroom for every bedroom
- hidden “chute” to easily move washing from bedrooms to basement-level laundries
- non-slip flooring finishes in bathrooms and swimming pool surrounds